All Accepted and presented Papers will be submitted to Springer for Publication.
International Conference ICIICT, 2020 invites original contributions on all topics related to Communication Technologies, but not limited to:
TRACK 1: Computing and Processing
- Soft Computing, Fuzzy Logic and Artificial Neural Networks
- Mathematical Modeling and Simulation
- Data Mining, Web Technology and Ontology
- Cloud Computing
- Green Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Nanoelectronics and Quantum Computing
- Big Data
- Internet of Things
TRACK 2: Communication, Networking, and Broadcasting
- Communication Systems and Communication Standards
- Sensor Networks
- Acoustic and Under Water Communication
- Security and Authentication
- Adhoc Networks and Wireless Networks
- RFIDs and Applications
- Vehicular Technology and Networks
- Information Security and Network Security
- Parallel and Distibuted Systems
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Multimedia Information Processing and Retrieval
- Telecommunication and Mobile Communication
TRACK 3: Power, Energy, and Industry Applications
- Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Microwave Devices and Circuits
- IT and Management
- Power Systems
- Transmission Systems
- MIMO and MEMs
- Air Interface
- Wavepropagation and Antennas
- Nano Technology
- Grid Technology
- VLSI and SOCs
- Clean Energy
- Sustainable Technology in VLSI
TRACK 4: Signal Processing and Analysis
- Image, Speech, and Signal Processing
- Computer Vision
- Artificial Intelligence
- Pattern Recognition
TRACK 5: Robotics and Control
- Embedded Systems Design
- Hardware Implementation
- Vehicular Technology
- Simulation and Hardware Implementation Techniques
- Robotics and Mecatronics
- Control Systems
Instructions For Authors
Authors are requested to submit their file in the format specified in the Springer Paper Template.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for publication in the ICIICT 2020.
Important: Springer reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from Springer Series) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the Springer will take action against any author who engages in either practice.
An author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference and present the paper at the conference. All accepted papers will be submitted in Springer for consideration. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to the due date of registration. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration for each paper is required.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of five (5) to eight (8) A4 pages (including tables, figures and references) in standard Springer Paper format (it is absolutely necessary to respect the Styleguide for Papers). A blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Each full registration for the conference will cover a maximum of one paper; each student registration will cover a single paper only. Extra paper, 2nd paper and onwards, must be registered separately.
The format instructions in the template must be followed, it is notably important to use the right paper format: A4 to have the right margins not to use page numbering (page footer must be empty)
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of eight (8) printed pages including figures, without incurring additional page charges. One (1) additional page is allowed with a charge of USD 20, if accepted.